Anedot takes security very seriously. We go to great lengths to protect card holders and accounts against identity theft and fraud.
User Security Requirements
- Our security protocol requires that any user accessing an Anedot account must create a unique user profile. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Anedot cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- Your User login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many users as you'd like.
- A person's name must be listed as the user name for each user profile. We do not allow generic names such as: Potomac WebAdmin or George Washington PAC to be listed as a user name.
- Additionally, we require that a 2nd user be added as either an Admin or Limited user for security reasons and emergency situations in case the principal of the account is unable to make direct contact with Anedot.
If an account is found to be in violation of these security requirements, the account can be disabled without notice.
Creating a Unique User for Yourself
Creating your user profile is the first step you will take when signing up an account with Anedot.
1. Go to: https://anedot.com
2. Click the "Get started for free" button
3. Enter: First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Passphrase (2x), Mobile Phone, and Postal Code (Zip).
You will now be directed to the Organization/Account sign up page. If someone is inviting you to an existing organization, please do not attempt to apply for a new organization or account.
Let us know if you have any questions. (225) 250-1301