Connected accounts are used to connect Anedot accounts for tandem actions, cross-sells, and third-party Billing Agreements.
The Connected Accounts feature is used to connect Anedot accounts that want to partner to fundraiser together or for professional vendors to help manage their clients. This is used for tandem actions, cross-sells, and third-party Billing Agreements.
Connected Accounts is available to Owners and Billing Admins on Anedot accounts. If you do not have this permission level, please email the account owner so they give you access.
Here are the steps to connect accounts:
- Owner for Account 1 invites Owner for Account 2 to connect their accounts
- Owner for Account 2 chooses which of their accounts to connect
- Owner for Account 1 accepts the connection from Account 2
Inviting an Account Owner to Connect Their Account
- Click "Settings" in the navigation bar
- Click "Connected Accounts"
- Click "Connect an Account"
- Either send an invitation to the Account Owner or click "Share link myself" to send the link to the Account Owner of the other account
Invited User Chooses the Account to Connect
The other account owner will:
- Open the connection link shared with you
- Select one of their accounts they would like to connect with your account from the dropdown menu
- Click "Send Request"
Note: This request will be visible on their Connected Accounts section as an "Outgoing Request" and will show up on yours as an "Incoming Request"
1st Account Owner Accepting an Invitation
- Click their account name in the "Incoming Requests" section
- Choose to "Block" or "Approve" the request
Note: You will see Connected Accounts with a green link next to them under "Connected Accounts. Blocked Accounts will be listed under that section as well.