Billing Agreements are used by vendors on Anedot to collect markups and commissions.
The Billing Agreements feature is used with our Action Pages product so Anedot accounts can easily pay vendors they work with instead of needing to invoice after the fact.
Typically, this is a charge the vendor adds to the account for services they provide. Anedot is not a party to those contracts and it is between the account and the vendor.
To utilize this feature, you should first connect the vendor account to client account. You can check out this article to learn more about that.
Adding a Billing Agreement
- Login to your Anedot profile and choose the correct account.
- Click "Settings" in the navigation bar.
- Click "Finance" in the sub-navigation bar.
- Click "Billing Agreements."
- Click "Add Billing Agreement."
- Name the Billing Agreement something identifiable like "Anedot - 50%."
- Click the entity associated with the billing agreement.
- Choose your Markup Commission percentage.
- Choose the "Available Action Pages" from the dropdown menu.
- Click "Add Billing Agreement"
Pro-Tip: When you clone an Action Page, the Billing Agreement on that page will also be cloned. This can be helpful to speed up creating new pages, but be careful not to clone a page that has an unintended markup.