Login and click Settings from the Navigation. If you need help finding the settings area, please refer to the Getting Around article. Next, Click Integrations:
How to complete the PlanningCenter integration:
- Once on the Integrations page, scroll down to the PlanningCenter integration card, click on the blue “Connect” button.
- Choose All Campaigns or a specific campaign from dropdown list.
- Enter your PlanningCenter App ID and then the App Secret. To find these in PlanningCenter, go to: https://api.planningcenteronline.com/oauth/applications. (log in if necessary) Scroll down to “Personal Access Tokens”. You will need to create a new access token for use with Anedot. Click on “New Personal Access Token”, and fill out the form. Under “Versions” be sure to select the “2018-08-01” version for each area of the app.
- Once saved, you’ll be able to copy/paste your App ID and App Secret from PlanningCenter to our integration form.
- Enter your PlanningCenter Batch ID. To locate your Batch ID, click on “developer API” to activate the drop-down menu, click Giving. When on the giving page, click Batches. You will need to use an existing batch or create one. In either case, click on the batch you’d like to use. The Batch ID can be found in the url. It is the numeral after the last slash in the url.
- Click Save. If any of the credentials you entered are incorrect, the integration will not save, but will show which field(s) need your attention.
You have now successfully completed the integration. Please let us know if you have any other questions! (225) 250-1301 or firstname.lastname@example.org.