You must be an Admin User to add or remove Users from an Account. If you do not see Users in your Navigation, you are not an Admin user and will not be able to add or remove other users.
As Admin User, you can add as many users to your organization as you want.
How to add users to your organization
- Log in.
- Select desired account in the center of the page.
- Click Users in the Navigation.*
- Click "Add User".
- Type the email address for the user you would like to invite into the "Email address" field.
- Choose Admin or Standard (to learn more about user types visit the Admin vs Standard Users article)
- Click "Send Invite" and an invite will be sent to this user's email address.
How to remove users from your organization
- Log in
- Select the desired account in the center of the page.
- Click “Users” in the Navigation.
- Click the "x" to the left of the user you'd like to remove.
To Change a User's Access Level
- As an Admin, go to Users area
- Click or Tap "change to admin" or "change to standard" next to the user you'd like to manage.
Frequently Asked Questions
I don't see "Users" in my Navigation. Why?
You must be an Admin User to manager Users. If you do not see Users in your Navigation, you are currently a Standard User.
I invited a user to my account and it says "pending." What can we do? I need to verify my account.
Pending simply means that the invited user has not accepted the email invitation to the account yet. Please reach out to the invited user and make sure that they received the invite. To become active, a user must click the link from the invite email and then either login or create a new User for themselves.
I need a user to have limited access. They should not receive notifications.
At this time, all users will receive notifications. If you'd like a particular user to not receive notifications, we can disable the notifications for the user. We'll be adding a notification setting where you can self-manage this in the future.
Message us if you have any questions!