Anedot's integration with Mailchimp sends leads and donations to the platform for Campaigns or Action Pages.
- Login to your user profile and choose your account
- Click Settings in the navigation bar
- Click Integrations
- Click "Connect" under Mailchimp
- Choose "New Campaign Integration" or "New Action Page Integration". Please note that a separate integration will be needed for each if you're using both.
- Enter your Mailchimp Public API Key. To locate your API Key, click Account > Extras > API keys. You'll find your public API key on this page.
- Enter your Mailchimp List ID. To locate your List ID, click Audience > View Contacts > Settings > Audience name and defaults. (Mailchimp calls this ID your Audience ID)
- Click "Save"
When creating your "Audience fields and *|MERGE|* tags" (Audience > View Contacts > Settings > Audience fields and *|MERGE|* tags), you will need to match our list of Field Tags exactly. Here is the list of Field Tags available:
Please note that you do not have to add all of these tags, this is simply a list of what is available for you to use.
Additionally, the "field type" (email, text, phone, etc.) must also match as seen in the screenshot above.
Please let us know if you have any other questions at firstname.lastname@example.org