You will first need to be on the Campaign Edit page. Here are instructions: Editing a Campaign
When editing campaigns, there are 6 sections of customization.
Below is a screenshot of the Editing Campaign: Receipt page. From this page you can edit the following:
- Receipt Header Image: We are currently testing the use of header images in transaction receipts. This feature may change or be removed completely at the end of its test. (NOTE: For best results, use a 640x200 image.)
- Confirmation Message: Shown on screen once a transaction is completed.
- Automated Email Receipt Message: Automatically sent to donor upon successful transaction.
- BCC Address: Send email receipts to a BCC address.
- Subject for Automated Email Receipt: Customize the subject of your automated receipts.
- Reply-to Email Address: If someone replies to a receipt, the email address listed will receive that reply
Customizing Confirmation Message and Email Receipt:
You can personalize your messages by adding variables tags to your Confirmation Message and Email Receipt. Below are a list of variable tags currently available:
Edit Campaign: Receipt
"Hi , Thank you for your donation! That really helps us a lot."