You will first need to be on the Campaign Edit page. Here are instructions: Editing a Campaign
When editing campaigns, there are 5 sections of customization.
Below is a screenshot of the Editing Campaign:More page. From this page you can edit the following:
- Callback URL(optional): Used to bypass default receipt page after successful transaction.
- Google Analytics Property ID: Required for eCommerce transactions.
- Google Tag Manager (Container ID) : Entering a container ID will disable Google Analytics events.
- Facebook Pixel: Pixel ID
- Connecticut Form Labels(optional): For CT campaigns. This changes the form labels to ‘Residential Address’ and ‘Principal Occupation’.
- Default Source Code: Default value for URL donation source tracking.
- Donor Recovery Message: Message sent to potential donors who did not complete the form. (create on Campaigns: Donor Recovery page)
Message us if you have any questions!