You will first need to be on the Campaign Edit page. Here are instructions: Editing a Campaign.
When editing campaigns, there are 6 sections of customization.
Below is a screenshot of the Editing Campaign:Details page. From this page you can edit the following:
- Organization Contributions: Allow contributions on behalf of organizations.
- Standard Field: see below (click + symbol to see Standard Field options)
- Custom Fields: see below (click + symbol to add new Custom Fields)
- Donor Title
- Donor Middle Name
- Donor Suffix
- International Address: Allow donations from outside of the U.S.
- Employer/Occupation: Collect donor employment data.
- Employer Address, City, State, Zip:
- Political Statement: The political statement appears next to employer/occupation field and is usually used by Federal candidates to disclose the FEC's "Best Efforts" requirement. Candidates in non-federal races with similar requirements would place their statement here.
- Legal Terms: Add legal terms for donors to agree to or confirm.
- Referred By: Allow donors to select how they heard about the campaign.
- Comments: Allow donors to leave comments.
You can create three types of custom fields.
- Text Field
- Dropdown List
After adding a standard or custom field, you will need to click the blue "Save" button at the top of the page.
Note: Adding the Employer/Occupation standard fields will automatically add a Retired checkbox to your form.