A cross sell is a post-donation ask before a thank you note. If you’re raising money, but also want to help another candidate raise money, you can suggest other candidates to assist in raising money.
Here's an example of what a cross sell looks like for your donors:
Here are some FAQ's about Anedot cross sells:
- How do I setup a cross sell? - To set-up a cross sell, you need to be an admin user on an account. You should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the donation pages of other Anedot accounts that you want to cross sell to. Our Anedot Success team will set-up the cross sell for you.
- Is there a limit on how many accounts we cross-sell to? No, there is not. Although we recommend keeping it to 3, 6, or 9 to keep with the grid format.
- Can I set-up different cross sells for different donation pages? - Yes, you can! Please email us with the request and we will make sure each page is set-up properly.
- How long does it take to create a cross sell? - After approval is given by each Anedot account, cross sells can be created within 2 business days.
- Can I remove an account from a cross sell? - Yes, you can! Please email us with the request and we will make sure that one is removed.