Crimson by CMDI is a political CRM for Republican campaigns, committees, PACs, and organizations of all sizes. Anedot's integration with Crimson sends data collected from Anedot pages to the Crimson system.
How to Set-Up the Integration
- Login to your user profile and choose your account.
- Click Settings in the Navigation bar.
- Click Integrations.
- Click "Connect" under Crimson
- Choose a New Campaign or Action Page Webhook. Note that a separate Webhook will need to be set up for each if you're using both.
- Choose All Pages or a specific page.
- Enter your Crimson token (Pro-tip: Contact Crimson support for your token)
The data collected for Crimson is extremely similar to our webhooks.
If you want more documentation on the integration, you can access them here: