Recurring commitments can be created as part of a bulk transaction import.
- A correct donation row including donation 'Amount In Dollars' which will be processed as a one-time donation.
- Inclusion of all three commitment columns in template.
Commitment Amount In Dollars
Commitment Start Date
- Correctly formatted values
- Commitment Amount In Dollars: Dollars ≥ $1 in the format 1 or 1.00
- Commitment Start Date: a date in the future defining the first date to capture a recurring donation. Format YYYY-MM-DD for example 2022-04-13.
- Commitment Frequency: one of the following values once, weekly, biweekly, monthly, quarterly, semiannually, yearly. Frequency begin recurring in the defined interval. Example with a Commitment Start Date 2022-04-13 and Commitment Frequency of 1 month: the first recurring donation with occur 4-13, second 5-13, 6-13...
- To import a single donation without a Commitment: all three Commitment fields may be left blank.