First, you will need to log in to your user profile and select your organization's account. Then click Action Pages in the Navigation bar.
Once you're in the Action Pages tab, here are the steps to edit your page's social settings:
- Click on the name of the page that you would like to share. This will bring you to the editor.
- Once in the editor, at the top, there should be 4 button options: Page, Messages, Settings, and Share. Click on the Settings button.
- Once on the Settings tab, click Social Settings on the right-hand side.
From there, you can edit the following for both Facebook and Twitter:
- The Share Image - Upload a graphic by clicking the Add Image button. This will be the image shown with your posts.
- Share Title - This should state the key point of your page. Keep it short and make it catchy!
- Share Description - You can add a description of the purpose of your page. Add any information you would like them to know.