To create or select funds for your donation pages, you will need to log in to your user profile and select your organization's account. To create a fund for your donation page, you can follow the steps below. If you have already created your fund, you can skip ahead to the Donation Page section.
Create a new fund:
- Click Settings up at the top of your organization's dashboard.
- Click on Finance
- Click Add Fund and enter your bank account information.
Once you've added your fund, click Action Pages in the Navigation bar.
Once you're in the Action Pages home page, here are the steps to add your fund(s) to your Donation page:
Adding a fund to your Donation page:
- Click on the name of the page that you would like to edit. This will bring you to the editor.
- Once in the editor, at the top, there should be 4 button options: Page, Messages, Settings, and Share. Click on the Page button.
- Once on the Page tab, click Finance on the right-hand side.
- Choose if you would like to have a single fund or multiple funds on your page. To designate each fund, click the Customize the Experience button.