First, you will need to log in to your user profile and select your organization's account. Then click Action Pages in the Navigation bar.
Once you're in the Action Pages home page, here are the steps to create the fields your viewers will fill out on your page:
- Click on the name of the page that you would like to edit. This will bring you to the editor.
- Once in the editor, at the top, there should be 4 button options: Page, Messages, Settings, and Share. Click on the Page button.
- Once on the Page tab, click Form on the right-hand side.
From this page, you can create the data fields you'd like to collect from your audience. You can edit:
- Primary Field: From the drop-down menu, you can select which primary contact information you would like to ask for. You can choose if you would like to require Email, Phone Number, or both.
- Fields: You can add additional fields to your form to learn more information about your supporters. These can be standard fields like Name, Address, and Employment. Or you can create custom fields and choose from various formats to collect that information. You can also add previously created questions to new pages by clicking Account Fields.
- Communication Consent: Choose if you would like the supporters to check the box to opt-in, or, you may set it to be checked automatically, and require supporters to uncheck it to opt-out and deny communications consent.