First, you will need to log in to your user profile and select your organization's account. Then click Action Pages in the Navigation bar.
Once you're in the Action Pages home page, here are the steps to design your page:
- Click on the name of the page that you would like to edit. This will bring you to the editor.
- Once in the editor, at the top, there should be 4 button options: Page, Messages, Settings, and Share. Click on the Page button.
- Once on the Page tab, click Design on the right-hand side.
Once you're in the Design tab, you can choose one of the four options to edit the appearance of your page. Here's what each option can do:
- Page: You can choose the alignment of your form, the background color, or upload a background image. You can also choose how the background image will fit on the screen by selecting a choice from the drop-down menu.
- Header: You can create a title for your page to or upload both a logo and a cover image for your header section. You can customize the alignment and dimensions of these photos.
- Body: In this tab, you can customize the fonts on your page as well as customizing your call-to-action button.
- Footer: This is where you can edit your pages disclaimer and the background color for your footer.