First, you will need to log in to your user profile and select your organization's account. Then click Action Pages in the Navigation bar. If you need help finding the Action Pages area, please refer to the Getting Around article.
Once you're in the Action Pages tab, here are the steps to edit your page's Confirmations and Receipts:
- Click on the name of the page that you would like to share. This will bring you to the editor.
- Once in the editor, at the top, there should be 4 button options: Page, Messages, Settings, and Share. Click on the Messages button.
- Once on the Messages tab, click Receipt on the right-hand side.
Once on the Receipt tab, you can edit what the viewer will see once submitting their information and the email they will receive. Email confirmations are automatically sent out after form submissions if an email was provided. On this page you can edit:
- The Email Name, which is whom the email will come from.
- The reply email address
- The subject of your email
- A Callback URL if you would like to direct the viewer to a custom thank you page on another site after submission
- And lastly, up at the top next to Recover, you can check what the three views of your message will look like to the recipient by clicking on each icon.
NOTE: The date and time on the receipt sent to the donor will reflect the Time Zone for the organization they're giving to. The standard time zone will be UTC time. If you would like to change your account time zone, please check out this help article.