Action Recovery allows your organization to send a message to people who fill-in some information but do not complete a form.
Log in to your user profile and select your organization's account. Then click Action Pages in the Navigation bar.
Here are the steps to create your Recovery Message and add it to your Action Page.
- On the Action Pages home page, click on Messages in the top left-hand corner.
- Either click Create Message to craft a new recovery message or click the pencil next to an existing message to edit the content.
On this page you can edit:
- The internal name of the message
- Message Subject for Email
- Choose the time period you want to delay your message from the drop-down menu
- Type the message you want the recipient to read in their message
- And the text you want to appear as the link to your Action Page
- Click Save
Once you've created your message, you can add it to a specific Action Page by following these steps.
- Click Pages up at the top left-hand corner
- Click on the name of the Action Page you would like to edit
- Once in the editor, click on Messages.
- If the Action Recovery function is not enabled, enable it by clicking on the blue slider button.
- Select which Recovery message you would like to have sent from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save