You will first need to be on the Campaign:Edit page. Here are instructions: Editing a Campaign
When editing campaigns, there are 6 sections of customization.
Below is a screenshot of the Editing Campaign: Finance page. From this page you can edit the following:
- Form Amounts: Click the + symbol next to Preset Amounts to add preset amounts for your donors to select. You can also add a description for each amount such as: Bronze Level Donor, Silver Level Donor, etc.
- Show Other Amount: Allow your donors to enter an amount other than the preset amounts you have created. You can also add a description for the other amount such as: Give what you can! (adding your first preset amount will cause this field to populate)
- Allow URL Amounts Override: This enables the overriding of the preset amounts by entering the desired amounts as URL parameters.
For example, ?amounts=2,4,10
- Recurring Payments: Select Button Group or Check Box recurring payment display options.
- Recurring Payments Button Group : Select up to four frequencies (Once, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Semiannually, and Yearly) to allow donors to continue giving on a recurring basis You can also set a campaign to recurring donations only by leaving only one recurring option selected.
- Recurring Payments Checkbox: Select a frequency (Weekly or Monthly) to allow donors to continue giving on a recurring basis. (Optional) You can also set an end date.
- Campaign Goal (optional): You can create a custom goal that can be tracked using the Anedot hosted form with a progress meter.
- Contribution Limit (optional): You can set a maximum contribution limit per campaign. This will stop cardholders from donating more than the amount you set. (for single txn).
- Contribution Minimum (optional):You can set a minimum contribution limit per campaign. This will stop cardholders from donating less than the amount you set. (for single txn).
- Pay Label Option: This changes the text of the payment button on the form from "Donate" to "Pay".
Send us a message if you have any questions!