One or more bank accounts must be added to your account in order to accept deposits.
Steps for Adding a Bank Account
1. Log in to your Anedot Account.
2. Click Settings in the Navigation.
3. Click the "Bank Accounts" tab.
4. Click the green "New Bank Account" button.
Once you've done this, you'll need to connect your new banking information to your settlement schedule. See instructions below:
- Click Settings.
- Click Settlement Schedule.
- Click Edit.
- Select new bank from dropdown menu.
- Click Save.
You can now go back to the Bank Accounts page and delete the old bank account if needed.
NOTE: You cannot add a bank account via mobile device.
Learn more about Deposits.